what are the ?

stlunatics2oo3

okay i was wondering what the things that hold the throttle body lines and stuff are called cause i was just driving and mine got stuck and i tried pull it back and it snapped off and i am goin to the gm dealer tomorrow to get a new one so what is it called thanks

ps. for right now i have a cotter pin holding one of them things on the throttle body it is workin so far lol

are you talking about the clips that hold the lines onto the throttle body, or the big black plastic/rubber thing that holds the vacuum lines onto the top of the throttle body? If you are talking about the metal clips, they are just called clips, and you can get them a lot cheaper if you go to the parts store to get them. they usually come in an assortment pack with several differant sizes in it. also, if you get them from the parts store, they will probably cast less, and you will have spares just in case it happens again.

taylor