big or small pully = ore power

just got my 99 gtp now i got a ???? do i want a bigger pully or smaller i thought the 3.4 in pully was the biggest and the best pleaase explain...

If you go with too small of a pulley you will have problems with belt slip and heat buildup. It is better to go with a medium sized puller and do other bolt on mods to back it up. I don't know what sizes they are using off hand, but i think somebody in another thread said 3.4 inch was the smallest they would recommend? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

just got my 99 gtp now i got a ???? do i want a bigger pully or smaller i thought the 3.4 in pully was the biggest and the best pleaase explain...

since you got the anchor, you now need the boat :lol:

Yeah, ClubGP is more oriented toward 97+. They could really care less about first gen W's.

Was there really need for that comment ? I was an owner of a 1991 Z34 for 5 years and still love 1st Gen w-body cars. I was simply implying if he had some questions about the L67 that he should join up ClubGP seeing that the big following for L36 and L67 guys is there. Think about what you type next time. - Mark

p.s. we do have an 88-96 section for Grand Prix's and other W's too!

What?? You sold the RARE 96 GTP??? My god!

I don't think he (Shaun) was talkin about you Mark. But he's got a semi valid point there, some of the 97+ crowd could care less about the older W-bodies, which is fine. Even then, the 88-96 forum leaves a lot to be desired, IMO at least. 8)

allright first off Brian P and robby, your are both little bitches...besides that back to my damn question its about my NEW ride...the 99 gtp not 1st gen fuck nut... but i still am in aw about the pullys say 3.4 that refers to the side as in inch? also... dont you talked about head build up with a smaller pully what heats up the blower?

thanks to those who actually help... and fuck u fucks to talk shit...sware to god i'd make u my fuckin sun if i ever saw your mom....haha fags...

Dang mah rhide is rare...

thanks to those who actually help... and fuck u fucks to talk shit...sware to god i'd make u my fuckin sun if i ever saw your mom....haha fags...

Can someone translate this into English ?

wAAAA!!! You mad at me cause I said you was PUNK'D?? It's more amusing just seeing your reaction everytime.

ED1T:

"sware to god i'd make u my fuckin sun"

Does that mean I can drop 2 scoops of raisins over your ass? Damn...

0.7C?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif

MMM MMMM! Bitch!

Guest Anonymous
wAAAA!!! You mad at me cause I said you was PUNK'D?? It's more amusing just seeing your reaction everytime.

ED1T:

"sware to god i'd make u my fuckin sun"

Does that mean I can drop 2 scoops of raisins over your ass? Damn...

0.7C?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif

MMM MMMM! Bitch!

Can't you ever be nice? :lol:

An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall. A young man walked up to

the

bench and sat down. He had spiked hair in all different colors: green,

red,

orange, blue,and yellow. The old man just stared. Every time the young

man

looked, the old man was staring. The young man finally said

sarcastically,

"What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"