• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 91oldscutlass

• GnatGoSplat

• godofthunder

• TeeJay3800

Top Posters In This Topic

1971was debateably the best year for the 442, the 455 made its best power and I even think it revved higher than previously, though I think they weren't as attractive as the earlier models. I, it was a very sad day when I drove that car into a lamp post. The worst part about it was that I used to drive like a maniac but smoked the car when I leaned over to grab a hard drive that was falling off the seat.... the road turned and I didn't. (even after hitting the post at about 55mph the hard drive contents were just fine! how's that for salt in the wound)

That new "442" is an attractive car that cerainly woulen't say no to, but it irks me to see the big 3 bastardizing some other stalwarts these days... hell the Mercury Monterey is now a Minivan! How bad is that? The new impala is Front drive and a V6, the new chrysler 300C is a benz (at least it has a hemi)..... it seems the only neo-classic muscle car that may be worth of its name is the new GTO, which we won't be getting in canada, and even then it's an import from Australia (Holden).

I got to test drive one of those new GTO's. Very impressive! The hadleing of a Vette...With the power of a Vette. One hell of a nice car. Rear wheel drive 6 speed trans...how much more could you ask for??

So thats what your signature is talking about cutlassdude96. I had been kinda wondering that since i saw it. I just didn't want to ask and make an ass of myself :lol:

So thats what your signature is talking about cutlassdude96. I had been kinda wondering that since i saw it. I just didn't want to ask and make an ass of myself :lol:

I saw it on the net about 3 years ago, it was a cartoon ad that said 4+4+2=10 for Oldsmobile 8)