Does anyone in michigan know how to do the gauge switch ?

stlunatics2oo3

If any one from michigan knows how to do the gauge switch and would like to make a quick 50 bucks i am willing to go to you if you want or meet if you live in upper penisula thanks in advanced

Its not that bad. I little time consuming, but pretty easy. I would never do it again for $50 LOL It took me a while because I labled every single wire incase I had a problem, but it went smooth.

Gool Luck

Brian

Hillman, MI

I labeled all my wires also, the problem is the ink wore off onto my hands! As a result of that, and the fact that my '90 wiring uses a few different colors here and there, it took me 7 hours to do! And I ended up doing it over a couple mos. later because the wiring wasn't holding right (broke the pins, didnt have a jewelers screwdriver)

Guest TurboSedan

i did mine at 3am in my driveway! seriously! i didn't lablel any wires, i just transferred every wire over one wire at a time and had Shawn's directions printed out with me. took me a couple hours, but when that cluster lit up in front of me it was SUCH a relief.

joshua