TGP 1/4 times list

mfewtrail

I put together a very rough 1/4 mile times page a few minutes ago since I was pretty bored. Anyways, here it is

http://www.members.aol.com/mv540paq/myhomepage/tgp.html

PM me on either this board or the TGP board or email me to submit times, posting here would be fine as well. Please email me a copy of your timeslip so I can post them at the timeslip link on the bottom of the page. I want only track times, not g-tech or the like. I also put up a place for those of you who have only ran the 1/8th mile.

Posted this here for those that don't visit both boards.

:wink:

page created with 1-2-3 Publish

*coughs*Homo*/coughs* :lol:

:twisted: NOTEPAD NOTEPAD NOTEPAD NOTEPAD NOTEPAD :twisted:

:lol: you're the homo, now go get some 1/4 mile times w/ your slow 5spd TGP :wink:

Soon grasshopper, Muncie Dragway opens a week from Saturday. I know this is a bad question to ask (and Matt you need NOT answer, from the looks of your TGP if it leaks, I'm unna stab yo ass) how much oil/coolant is too much to leak at the strip? It's bad, I shouldn't go at all I know that, but I think my pan is leaking (Just a WAG, but my luck it's the pan) The coolant is no biggie, should be an easy fix, but the oil??? I want to get some #'s down before the motor comes out. If I pull it to change a pan gasket, it won't make it back in there. The built motor/potato/injectors/chip/cam/LSD/new clutch/blah/blah/blah will get dropped in first. So, I'd like to make some runs first.

Soon grasshopper, Muncie Dragway opens a week from Saturday. I know this is a bad question to ask (and Matt you need NOT answer, from the looks of your TGP if it leaks, I'm unna stab yo ass) how much oil/coolant is too much to leak at the strip? It's bad, I shouldn't go at all I know that, but I think my pan is leaking (Just a WAG, but my luck it's the pan) The coolant is no biggie, should be an easy fix, but the oil??? I want to get some #'s down before the motor comes out. If I pull it to change a pan gasket, it won't make it back in there. The built motor/potato/injectors/chip/cam/LSD/new clutch/blah/blah/blah will get dropped in first. So, I'd like to make some runs first.

yeah, my TGP has *no* leaks 8) Trying to keep it that way. Anyways, if you clean the top of the motor nicely, I doubt the track inspectors will actually look under your car or anything. I've seen people w/ oily ass motors running there cars and they don't say anything to them. I would imagine that if it just doesn't leak a lot when you're up to the line, that the track won't even care. They didn't even look at the TGP except for a quick glance under the hood. You sure that the oil pump o-ring isn't leaking? I know on my 93 right before I changed it, oil was being thrown down the front and rear of the motor..looked like I had an oil leak from hell after driving the car for a few days with it leaking.

I wouldn't worry about the track. With the newer cars (depending on the track) they don't even look. In the many times i have been to the track, they have never wanted to look under the hood or anything at tech inspection. They just look at the car and make sure it has 4 tires and put a number on the window.

Of course every time I've been to the track it has been in a completely stock looking FWD Pontiac, maybe if you have a bunch of appearance stuff they will want to take a peek. Just don't be too suspisious and don't open the hood unless they ask.

Shawn

Yeah, if your really up there in terms of altitude get to a lower track. My track that I usually frequent is at about 900 ft above see level.

I forgot to give you my 'real' name and not just my handle. :roll:

-Josh R.

Updated the list w/ all the times I've received so far...I know a lot more people then listed have ran their cars..don't be embarrased by your times! :wink:

Looks like I'm gonna have to make it to the track soon, DAMNIT LUKE!!!! We can't be showed up by a bunch of auto guys. Go back to the track, I know the cars worth more than that.

Looks like I'm gonna have to make it to the track soon, DAMNIT LUKE!!!! We can't be showed up by a bunch of auto guys. Go back to the track, I know the cars worth more than that.

Hey, I'm with you 5 speed guys now! :twisted: 8)