**UPDATE** Got New Fender Today

99RegalGS

I'm finally going to get a new fender tomorrow morning so I decided to take off my old one today. I'm happy because the fender I found is off a White 96 Regal. :D

Here are some pics.

nofender1.jpg

nofender2.jpg

What is this box?

nofenderbox.jpg

don't you just love how the hood hinge is part of the fender??? you have to tweak the shit out of the new piece to get everything aligned just right...... well good thing its white it shouldn't be too hard to get things to line up up to par..............

don't you just love how the hood hinge is part of the fender??? you have to tweak the shit out of the new piece to get everything aligned just right...... well good thing its white it shouldn't be too hard to get things to line up up to par..............

Well I went to the junkyard yesterday and the guy who I talked to on Fri. was sick. I guess that he didn't write down what part I needed so the guy who was there had no idea that I was coming. :?

I'm stopping by tomorrow morning and hopefully they will have the fender off the car.

don't you just love how the hood hinge is part of the fender???

Yeah, I found that out when I was trying to take it off.

looks perfect compared to my car...

Yeah, sorry again about your car. But IIRC your drivers fender had almost no damage. :)

Got my new fender today. :D

it took me an hour and half to get it on and somewhat aligned. I need to dril some holes in it so that my molding can go on.

Here are some pics of it.

newfender1.jpg

newfender2.jpg

newfender3.jpg

newfender4.jpg

Looks good! 'bout how long did that end up taking you? I'm still waiting on the darned insurence company to make up their minds on mine (don't get me started...) But if things go as I think, I'll probibly be making a j/y run and doing it myself.