Pics of my GTP Supercharged Cutlass

Sherlock

Ok heres the link to the directory of all the pics of my car and the engine and stuff. im sorry to lazy to post each link lol. The pics with the 800x600 in the file name are the same as the ones with the numbers but of course smaller.

http://www.aquadesignstudio.net/pics/cutlass/

Pics are a little large but i think well worth the look

Thanks

Justin

p.s ill be getting more pics soon i cracked the flywheel so the engine has to come out so more pics to come.

yea really, what is that, 270, 280hp?

What tranny is that engine mated to?? Do the 4T40's hang in there with all that HP?

How much did all this cost you? Time? etc...

-MaD-

ok i moved the battery to the passenger side of the engine bay. i had in the trunk for a bit but i didnt like it in there (i dunno gave me a bad feeling) but i hate my self cuz theres holes in the truck now but o well what ya gonna do. The engine stock does about 240hp and 280lbs of torque. I bought the Engine, trans, wiring, axles, downpipe and cat all for $3000. The project took about 2 months, the place sold me the wrong motor(dont ask) so that took me about a month, so to get that all sorted out, so the swap it self took about 1 month. The total setup cost about $5000 i make alot of stupid choices and wasted alot of money.

Feel free to ask any questions

Justin