New filter intake idea

GrandPrix34

HND-ACC-9802-PLV6-XB13-AISX.jpg

just bought that to see how it would work/look/fit on my DOHC. I currently have a short ram RedZ intake pipe. Plust the intake pipe above is part of my 'project' hehe...So for now it will have the filter at the very tip against the hole on the back of the headlights

Well, I'm not sure that that will even fit on a 3.1. On the MandS website (Which used to be RedZ, I've heard) the 3.4 intake is bent at a different angle than the 3.1 intake. So, unless i'm wrong, i guess i can't use it. Sorry.

ah, lay off asshats!!

This one will replace the current REDZ intake. The intake piping is perfect for a project on the pree and and is in no way inteded to be a RAM AIR intake and/or a COLD AIR INTAKE.

If its not gunna be a CAI, why bother? with more tube, its going to take air longer to get into the engine. yank the battery, toss it in the trunk, make a real CAI. If you are hellbent on using ya new intake, id think all you would need is a connector 2 the TB, and a couple of thoes hoses.

-Jeff