Radiators, LOL

gp90se

Also, I checked out that site, and they list EVERY 3.1 GP as having the same Radiator. :roll: I even tried out the link that appears to have someone talking to you. Man, either it's bullshit, or they have some people that can type like 400 WPM. :shock:

Also, I checked out that site, and they list EVERY 3.1 GP as having the same Radiator. :roll: I even tried out the link that appears to have someone talking to you. Man, either it's bullshit, or they have some people that can type like 400 WPM. :shock:

Yea its an automated smart guy :P , key words are found to initiate the reply. Yes, that particular web site search shows same rad as NA, but its more a starting place to find a real/local shop, or an online shop that you talk with to get the 3-core version. I think like intercooler debates of fin and tube verses bar and plate is like brass verses aluminum, pros and cons both ways, but no one/no magazine article has tackled the intercooler debate yet, look forward to that one, I know the pros and cons, would like to see though a good size/performance comparo on all of it 8) .

Jeff M