e-shift, manumatic, tap-tronic, whatever

brian89gp

it works 100%, it just needs some changes to get it more praticle. Right now it can control the gears find with up/down buttons but unfortunately engine braking is tied to the shifter, so to get engine braking for a certain gear you have to use the transmission range switch for the input (connected to the shifter)

• 9 months later...

hey man, im about ready to order the circuit board on your webpage Brian and take it all to some guys i know in electronics cuz i really dont understand the programming language...

I would pay to have it build by someone i just need to know how to hook it up to the tranny/car....i know you said something about the voltage regulator that keeps burning up, ill even look into that too. Who knows, perhaps if it does fall thru, a kit can be made and i go 60/40 wit you brian (me being 40 of course cuz its your design :-) )

I would make a prototype and test it out first before you spend the $ to have it made. I honestly don't remember how well that one worked and I know that the power supply needs some tweaking.