Eaton M90 Supercharger on 3.4

GrandPrix34

how hard would it be to bold on an Eaton M90 S/C on the DOHC? I've seen several pics of the S/c on the 3.4 so i was wondering wat the deal was, how hard would it be, wat electrical/mechanical issues might arise from it? Its been done before, but at wat cost of $ and labor?

Is this like one of those stupid electric Turbos they are selling on e-bay for 50$ that after a while it breaks and gets to your engine? And is that this electric (link you posted to auction)?

its an electric 12v duct fan that they use on those huge model airplanes for thrust...my question was if you could get the 1st link's housing and use the 2nd link's motor to spin the wheel creating more cfm's...

You can do it. I looked into it.

Here're the big $$ things, I left out the little stuff, but there's about $500 of it. Asssume $300 for the sc, $200 for the TB, $1000 for the custom intake, and $250 for a new belt drive system. Then you'll have to cut a HUGE hole in the hood. OR you can have the machine shop build a new nosedrive and mount the sc where the stock airbox was. That'll probably run $1k plus the sc and tb. Either way, it's a lot of money and you could build a turbo kit for the same price. Exhaust and intake work plus oil lines = $750 plus a turbo at $750. On top of that, the turbo is 75% efficient vs 50% for the sc.

Tim