Did you look behind the gauges?

There should be HUD, HUD switch for adjustments and DIC that group of wires is usually tucked up somewhere behind the dash. There will not be a temp sensor wire, as that is separate. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 94 olds vert said:

Did you look behind the gauges?

There should be HUD, HUD switch for adjustments and DIC that group of wires is usually tucked up somewhere behind the dash. There will not be a temp sensor wire, as that is separate. 

So every 1995 model definitely had these wires somewhere in them?

19 minutes ago, 95WhitePrix said:

So every 1995 model definitely had these wires somewhere in them?

Based on what I have read here and my personal experiences with these cars. I'm thinking they should be.

You can check behind the radio and climate control. There is a chance they are back there. 

1 minute ago, 94 olds vert said:

Based on what I have read here and my personal experiences with these cars. I'm thinking they should be.

You can check behind the radio and climate control. There is a chance they are back there. 

I saw some square white plug behind the climate control, but I don't think that the HUD thing is white, is it?

55 minutes ago, 95WhitePrix said:

I saw some square white plug behind the climate control, but I don't think that the HUD thing is white, is it?

I'm not exactly sure what color is it. 

I'm not exactly sure what color is it. 

I watched a video on YouTube of someone installing one in a 96 and the plug for the DIC looked similar, but it was black.

Doe

Just now, 95WhitePrix said:

I watched a video on YouTube of someone installing one in a 96 and the plug for the DIC looked similar, but it was black.

Does that plug have enough wire to reach where the HUD and DIC should go? There should be three plugs back there. Sometimes they can be taped up to another section of the harness. 

In my 1994 Cutlass Supreme, I had to cut the tape that was holding the wires onto the harness. I think that car had a blue plug for the HUD. 

Edited by 94 olds vert

15 minutes ago, 94 olds vert said:

Doe

Does that plug have enough wire to reach where the HUD and DIC should go? There should be three plugs back there. Sometimes they can be taped up to another section of the harness. 

In my 1994 Cutlass Supreme, I had to cut the tape that was holding the wires onto the harness. I think that car had a blue plug for the HUD.

I don't think it is, but usually they are all bundled together, and I didn't see any other plugs around it.

I haven't heard of any 94 to 96 grand prixs not being hard wired. That's a first for me. 

I was hoping to be able to have the driver's information center too. But I guess if it doesn't have the plugs there's nothing I can do about it.