White Face Gauges for 88-93 Grand Prix

nickag9

Hey every one. This same thread was started at ClubGP.com to gather interest in some WFG for the pre 94 crowd. We have found a web site that will make the gauges for us if we can get ten people to buy them. So far we have three, Only seven more to go. The gauges are quite nice, I personally was one of the first to buy in. Here is a picture of them...

NEW_ANIMATED.gif

And here is a link to the site of you would like to buy in as well...

http://64.49.248.161/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=20

The cost is $49.99 for gauges and the color at night is optional between blue or green. You can also purchase extra colors for an aditional cost. Check the website for details and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to email them. Thanks a lot. And if this has been posted here before I apologize, I'm just trying to gain interest in the gauges because I would really like them. Thanks.

I realize I'm not a GP owner and it's not really my place to say, but shouldn't red be one of the default colors, since that's kind of one of Pontiac's signature things?

Otherwise, those guages look nice, good luck.

i agree, the choices should be red and blue to begin with. green blows. inverted guages are cool like the ones in pathfinders and such imports. black on white...at night white on black

well red would make sense...but like me, i dont want the red anymore. i have blue lights and i want blue guages. i think speedhuts are able to do that but there twice the price.