*IF* I decide to sell the '89 Cutlass International 5 speed

oldslover

Okay guys, many of you here have seen the photos. After a recent accident [dent really ~ have photos] and much consideration it MAY be for sale.

Discussions with various people about the car unexpectedly brought about the opportunity to buy a 1984 Hurst Olds. I've always wished I could have afforded one back then but it wasn't in the cards. This car is unbelievable, it's been stored away for numerous years and the owner invited me to see it and that led to a discussion about purchasing it. It's not cheap but reasonable and no one else knows of it's whereabouts. I know in the long run I'd have a much more valuable car with the '84 Hurst Olds and I can't keep/store 2 so I thought I'd put this message out there to see what I can get for the '89.

What's the best sales venue and feel free to make offers.

I will likely go for the Hurst but I would want to sell the International first.

Come on Shawn, Vegeta....I know you guys want another Cutty.

HAH! Actually I probably should drop a couple Cutty's rather than add one!

Okay, I guess I'll advertise it for a week or put it up for auction and if there's no serious interest then I'll go with my original plan and keep it forever :) I'm kind of leaning that way anyway and definately will before I give it away.

• 2 weeks later...