Just wanted to say Hello!

Teamchevy

Hi everyone here at w-body.com! Just found your site, but I've been a w-car owner since 2003. I had a new 2003 Impala 3400 till approx. 2 years ago. Sold it as it was getting miled out and bought a used 2001 Buick Century for my highway commuter car. Just had to give it up to one of my sons and purchased a 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL. Just swapping out the radio and failed power antenna and looking for help here with the wiring on the power antenna, it was cut.

Dave

Welcome. Wiring the power antenna should be pretty easy. It's only 2 or 3 wires if I remember correctly. I think mine has three wires, but I only have two hooked up right now, and it works just fine.

if I'm not mistaken there should only be three wires. I believe it's a green wire that goes to the stereo, orange for battery power, and a black wire or black with a white tracer for ground. I'll post again tomorrow when I get to work and look it up in all data for you. welcome to the site!

if I'm not mistaken there should only be three wires. I believe it's a green wire that goes to the stereo, orange for battery power, and a black wire or black with a white tracer for ground. I'll post again tomorrow when I get to work and look it up in all data for you. welcome to the site!

Thanks for the info. I'm also looking for the pinout for the steering wheel controls. I checked the sticky section but can't access the files:

http://www.w-body.com/topic/26924-w-body-install-guides/

Dave