93 Cutlass Convertible Build

lawdog

A few pics

Love the black. Wish mine was black. Mine white on white burgundy interior. Will probably have black top put on (needs new top now), they don't show dirt as much and look more eye-grabbing. In future, when I paint car, considering having above the cladding painted white, and painting cladding like a low-sheen metalflake/metallic black. It would follow the cladding line established on the sides around to the front and back, so, bumpers would be black below that same line. Also considering painting cladding area burgundy to match interior. Won't change main body color because I'm not a car rebuilder and I want underhood and  under trunk to match rest of car. I really like the rear deck spoiler and may go looking through wrecking yards. I've always been a tailight fanatic and those raised-lip spoiler tailights just, oh, do something for me. We'll see, if I can find any. At least those are easy to remove at wrecking yard. Anyway, nice car. Enjoy.

How much does such a job cost? I know it varies from shop to shop, but ball park. How much did all the work cost you, if you don't mind sharing?  Looks good, by the way. I am looking to get my aqua metallic cutlass repainted this spring.