Vintage W-body photo thread

ManicMechanic

On 12/22/2019 at 4:25 PM, 89-W-Body-Regal said:

Jay looks like you need to fix this thread. What happened to most of the photos you post? Do you still have them cropped? That's why I crop the photos I find and save them. Just in case the posters delete them.

I still have them Chris, thank God. Tinypic merged with Photobucket and deleted all my pics. I hate photobucket so I might try ImgBB or uoload them to the forum. I have a ton more to post too.

Edited by ManicMechanic
  • Like 2

On 12/22/2019 at 5:05 PM, jiggity76 said:

These are fantastic!  I particularly love the GP coupe, the Beretta, the Lumina Euro coupe!  Is that a Eurosport Celebrity or wagon or something?

Yep, the maroon wagon is a Eurosport.

• Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 8:01 PM, ManicMechanic said:

I still have them Chris, thank God. Tinypic merged with Photobucket and deleted all my pics. I hate photobucket so I might try ImgBB or uoload them to the forum. I have a ton more to post too.

I do too Jay. It's just been a long time because I am saving all the ones on here and enlarging them to make them viewable. Going to save some more and enlarge the ones i already post now.

Edited by 89-W-Body-Regal
  • Like 1

• ManicMechanic changed the title to Vintage W-body photo thread
  • 2 months later...
On 7/16/2015 at 8:30 PM, ManicMechanic said:

Okay, this thread is for photos of W-body "back in the day" on dealer lots, on transport trucks, even vintage street scenes of when the early Ws were new even if they are in the background. I'd like to focus on first gens here but second gens are old enough to qualify. No recent pics please. To give some examples:

FB_IMG_1625421939248.jpg

FB_IMG_1621627659537.jpg

14291700_10210397723330277_8080598464346383202_n.jpg

z41a-1-620x350.jpg

i650100.jpg

Jay, is that your press photo or you found it? I would love to have it lol