Mystic Green Paint Match/Hood Decals

pwmin

Trying to find some touch-up for my GP. I can't find the correct paint code. I believe it's 26U, but I can't find it on the typical touch-up paint websites. Express paint list a mystic green metallic, but the paint code isn't on my spid label and the color it shows it grayish, which I believe came on 2014 SS sedans. Anybody know where to find this paint? http://www.expresspaint.com/automotivetouchup/pc/GM-Mystic-Green-Metallic-21p6982.htm

When I tried to find touch-up for the Regal, which was discontinued, the body shop wanted over $100 for a spray can of matched paint and I don't want to pay that much. I read it might also be called blue green crystal or mystic teal.

Also, my hood is kinda messed up, but a racing stripe would cover it. Anybody know of any decals that look good on these cars? I found one, but it's like $240 and is a complete kit. I just want to do the hood to cover some blems.

??? http://www.expresspaint.com/automotivetouchup/pc/GM-Bermuda-Blue-Metallic-21p6635.htm

Edited by pwmin

I do kind of like this, though. Wouldn't be hard to paint it on, but I'd rather have something that's not going to cause problems when it comes off, which is why I was thinking vinyl.

post-738-143689180954_thumb.jpg

I'm hoping to get excited about my car again. I've really been wanting a new car, but I've already put so much time and money into this one. If I didn't have debt, I would be buying a Mustang like I posted on facebook yesterday. I think I would be a lot happier if I got the paint and exterior looking mint. Won't make it any faster, but that can come with time. The one interior panel is rubbish still, too.

fuck, plasti-dip! didn't think of that. DUH! I think I'll try that first. Hopefully I can get the paint touched up nice with the color match stuff. I ordered an aerosol can and a pen.

I like how the red stripes on the black car separate off the Pontiac emblem

me, too. I think I'm going to try and do something similar. I need to get over being sick, first. Hopefully my touch-up paint shows up soon, too, so I can get working on it.