RADIO HARNESS WIRE ROUTING

E_RICE

Hello brothas and sistas... Lol... I'm having and issue with power to my deck... I was driving listening to my music then all of a sudden my deck makes the beeping noise it does when I shut it down... Tried to power it back up no dice... Checked the fuses in the fuse box and under the hood... Radio fuse was blown... Replaced it and still nothing.. Fuse behind radio was fine so I'm thinking the power wire in the harness is the villan ... I have a couple other things ran off that wire but grounded separately that won't power up either that's why I came to that conclusion... So with that being typed I need a wiring diagram that shows the routing of that wire so I can replace it and listen to my tunes again... Thanks...

Do you know if it is the constant power wire or the turn on wire? I'd take out the radio, get a cheap test light and see if you have constant power. And see if you have power with key on.

Once you know this, you can then run start to fix the wire that's broken or grounded out and causing the issue.

What type of car do you have?