Dew in the morning.

Mstg007

Just a hopefully dumb question here. In the morning we starting to get more dew on the windshields. I usually come out start up the car and use a windows squeegee on it. Is there something I can put on it to repel it from sticking to the windows in the morning? thxs

If its on the inside your door seals are not 100%. You can try some silicone grease on them, stuff I use underwater for pools and spas works awesome. Other than that its really just how it is on planet earth. You can try a car cover, they help.

i've used rain-x, works great.... while you're moving. keeping it off of a still vehicle? it might make it run down the windshield faster, but nothing will keep it off entirely.

I haven't had any luck aside from the morning squeegee. It's quite annoying, especially if you wash the car the day before...and the dew gets all over the fucking car and collects dust/dirt and spots everywhere as it dries :confused: