Where does wire go or do

tsilney

95 vert not sure if this is the grounding wire for the key fob? I thought that was buy the antenna but I dont have one there. Any thoughts? My trunk release does not.work nor key fob but I need to look into it more..there was an aftermarket unit installed so that may b

e messing up the factory.

uzaqu3us.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Look closely at the release solenoid, Alldata shows a black/white wire to trigger it. That wire appears to have been extracted from a plug, just a pin on the end.

Pin H on C1 of the RKE module is the black/white programming pin, if you can't find the plug you can use a hunk of wire to jump it to ground. The module is mounted to the "Rear Torque Box" in Alldata, whatever the hell that is.

Thanks ill look in the am..it had a selnoid I think with a switch on it for thrle remote lock on off..the seiniod has a plug and wire going into it..hmm

So I have a solenoid and the wire is hooked up...I followed the wire and in goes down to the right side of the trunk..thinking it's the grounding wire for key fob.

amuzahym.jpg

Lock out switch for the remote trunk release. So people can't pop your trunk when you leave your car parked with the top down.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Hey! That wire is Gray! It looked Black/White on my work computer in the first picture. That shouldn't be either of the things I mentioned earlier. I'm guessing somebody removed a trunk light or something along those lines.