PMIII Noises

Heartbeat1991

How much noise should my PMIII make? My car is somewhat loud when the motor runs on it. But on the parts car I have, it runs almost silently. Which should it be?

It's a moot point. . . mine burnt to the ground this morning. I have to decide what I am going to do at this point.

For anyone running a Hydac accumulator : carry an extinguisher with you. I previously mentioned in another thread that my accumulator didn't seem to thread into the housing as far as the factory unit did. I put it in about 4-5 months ago at least. As I took off from a stop light today, I heard a loud thump. My Brake light came on almost immediately. I knew what happened. I pulled the car over, and it had started to smoke. The brake fluid was dripping onto the down pipe, and caught fire. I could not get it out. By the time the fire department got there, it was fully engulfed. I will post a different thread about it later. I'm not in the mood right now.

Edited by Heartbeat1991

Dang dude, sorry to hear that. I'm going to buy a fire extinguisher now

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk