Anyone know what kinda wheels these are?

Taylor

Anyone know what these are or who makes them? They look like Impala SS wheels, but have the Oldsmobile Rocket. I love how these look and want to try to find them in a front drive set for my Cutlass.

The car this is on is an Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser.

impalawheels_zps853d5a69.jpg

now that i look at it more...... the 98-99 Z34 wheel has thicker arches than the 00-05 wheels..... those look like the 00-05, which look like the 94-96 impala wheels.

Ya Robert, your second post is correct. Those look like the old B-body Impala wheels, which have a near identical spoke size and shape to the 2000-2005 Monte/ Impy; but not to be confused with the 98-99 Z34. Source: me as I've scrutinized the heck out of the my OEM wheels and can spot the difference from a distance and have corrected a few of my friends that mix up the two.

Those are 94-96 Impala wheels with a modified center cap so they have the logo. If it was on a custom cruiser (which was a one off run), it would have the square logo where the rocket is withheld within the square.

If you really like them, just get them off of a 2000-2005 Impala and have someone swap logos on the center caps.

Here's one from a 2001 Impala. Remember these are 16's and not 17's like on the B body. All you have to do is figure out how to get the Chevy logo off the center and replace it with the Olds rocket logo.

Also remember that the Cutlass has an extremely high offset and you may need to run spacers.

chevrolet-impala-wheels-5082-b.jpg

I'm aware of the offset issue but wasn't certain which offset the Impala wheels had. Olds Cutlass Supreme is a 42mm offset.

Been out of the Oldsmobile game for too long. I think I will just try to pick up a single wheel from an impala and see how bad it is. Not going to go crazy with it.

Hell, I will not even bother with wheels until I get all my current stuff taken care of.

... Engine first ...

According to this website (Which I think is wrong btw), the offset on the Impala wheel is 43mm.

http://www.wheel-fitment.com/car/Chevrolet/Impala%20%282001%20-%20%29/

What's interesting is that I test fitted 18's on my Cutlass Supreme with a 42mm offset and I still needed a spacer because the wheel hit the caliper. I know the Deville wheels can't be 42 because I test fitted them on my Cutlass and they didn't fit worth a damn.