Duh

KarenL2888

I have gotten so used to my Cutlass being babied that this morning when my Rav battery died, I called to borrow my step sons car to get to work. Did not even occur to me for one second to take the Cutlass. Later I realized.....I have another car. But its not just a car...whine.....what if it rained?!!?!?

Spoiled cutlass owner....

Mine would leak into the vinyl top holder behind the back seat if it rained, but not in the general cabin area. Unless you went through a carwash. Which I didn't know until AFTER I sold it. Long story, fucking idiots.

My car has leaked ever since I bought it. I never bothered to ask whether or not it leaked, and even if I did, the person I bought the car from was so sketchy (and racist too I should add) that he probably wouldn't have told me the truth. He told me he didn't want to place it on the "car lot" (he was a used car dealer with an auto body shop, I think the body shop was his main business, but whatever) because he wanted a quick sale, that if he placed it on the lot, he'd ask for $3000. He CLAIMED it would pass MD inspection... that was a lie. In order to pass MD inspection, you need to have good tie rods and alignment, which this car didn't have. To this day, I feel I might have gotten hustled, but the car ended up being a survivor and pretty reliable. Such is life, and at least I didn't end up with a lemon. I probably would have waited for a 95 if I had to do it again.