Got my cutlass vert

CodeRedZ24

Nice!

Looks just like the 94 I used to have, but without the white leather interior. :)

How many miles are on her?

mmmmmmmm white leeeeeeather

thats a nice car! i like the cavalier too, both of them are very nice

very nice. ill be having the cavy/cutty combo probably sometime around march. I have to get rid of my truck and pay off some bills then im going to start searching for a black or white cutlass vert. My cavy is a red rs with white top and interior. im trying to scrounge up some Z fx for it and get it repainted a metallic blue or black.

very nice. ill be having the cavy/cutty combo probably sometime around march. I have to get rid of my truck and pay off some bills then im going to start searching for a black or white cutlass vert. My cavy is a red rs with white top and interior. im trying to scrounge up some Z fx for it and get it repainted a metallic blue or black.

well tell u what i still have my old 88-90 phase 1 z24 kit sitting in my shed if u dont mind making a drive to dayton u can half it for 120 all 6 pieces

btw check out http://www.j-body.org and http://www.v6z24.com

im already a member of v6z24.com. Daytons a pretty big hike for me. I dont have the time to go out there. ill just have to find one locally. Thanx for the offer though.

no prob