New here.

DOHCx3

Hey everyone I'm Alex and I have a 1994 Cutlass convertible in bright aqua metallic. i bought this car from a friend of mine whos father had passed away. Shes not my DD so right now she parked and covered, Hopping to have her on the road in the summer time.

Since pis are a must! These where taken just before i bought the car with my crappy cell phone, it does not do the colour or anything else for that matter justice.

My plan for her is (after a new windshield) is replace the speakers with something nice and just have a nice summer cruser. Enjoy, always open to comments and questions.

post-9595-143689150289_thumb.jpg

post-9595-14368915024_thumb.jpg

post-9595-143689150254_thumb.jpg

post-9595-143689150266_thumb.jpg

post-9595-143689150272_thumb.jpg

post-9595-143689150276_thumb.jpg

post-9595-143689150278_thumb.jpg

Well I guess the camera did alright!:thumbsup: Thanks for your comments guys glad you all like it. Come April I'll have it back at my place with my other cars, and I'll have somemore pictures of her then.

Freakin sweet dude. If you ever need anything for it post it here. I have a dealership bible for exactly the 1994 year and will be more than happy to type out any thing from it should you or anyone for that matter need it.:thumbsup:

If you do decide to wreck make sure the damage is confined to the rear so I can buy the front end off of you:D

Freakin sweet dude. If you ever need anything for it post it here. I have a dealership bible for exactly the 1994 year and will be more than happy to type out any thing from it should you or anyone for that matter need it.:thumbsup:

If you do decide to wreck make sure the damage is confined to the rear so I can buy the front end off of you:D

Sounds awesome man thank you very much! I don't plan on wreaking her but if I do ill try to keep it at the rear end lol.

Being this car is a southern Ontario car Im very happy all of you ate saying its in great shape. Ill crawl under and take some belly shots.

She looks very nice! Are you going to upgrade the head unit as well?

Not sure if Ill replace the head unit, Im know for sound quality i should but i really want to keep it stock looking inside and out.