-10+ ltft with fwi and overkill tune

Robert Fazzone

Mebbe ur intake is overly restrictive. Or mebbe something in the tune. I know overkill isnt exactly popular here.

After replacing stock intake with a fwi i am running really rich with anywhere from -10 to -16% ltft. any clues why maybe?

when was the last time you cleaned the dirt off the maf sensor fillaments/thermisters? that affects calculated airflow and affects fuel trims.

when was the last time your O2 sensor was replaced? the sensors skew over time and ive seen skewed sensors with only 30k on em (fuck you bosch)

injectors clean and spraying properly and not streaming?

crimp the fuel return line with the floorjack? ive seen 70psi at idle on a vehicle with that one....

wayyy too many components affect the trims....if you think its a problem you can reinstall the stock intake and rescan. otherwise make sure all maintenance is up to date before assuming that somethings wrong other than you have a canned tune that was set a hair rich to make sure that canned tune was safe.

Scanned with stock intake it runs as high as +7% and as low as -5 hear exhaust leak at cross over. 90000 miles o2 looks to be within range fwi is 4 inches untill maf. Maf clean. Does maf need to be cclocked right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

fix that exhaust leak and change your 90k mile O2 sensor... and stay away from bosch

exhaust leak will allow extra oxygen into the exhaust and the pcm will think its lean and add fuel...no wonder your trims are screwed. if your O2 was newer and not skewed by age your trims would probably be reading +22 or more.

while your O2 may still display/switch between ~0-1000mv its likely not switching as fast as it should and far more likely it is "skewed" as a narrowband it by deffinition is only accurate at 14.7 afr....unfortunately as they age and become contaminated instead of reading ~450-550mv for 14.7 to 1 afr it will read the same voltage but at a totally different AFR. whick means that ALL fueling calculations are skewed....