Z34 Front End

D M N

I agree that the GP hood is pretty curvy...but if they made a hood specifically for the Lumina, which had more angular lines for the scoops and such...it would look pretty cool. maybe even a rear facing intake scoop like on the 80-81 Z28.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D M N

• J

• Aaron

• Baddflash

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...I bought my entire Z34 front bumper assembly for $570 from an Autobody shop, which was a steal of a deal cause GM wanted close to $700 new. I bought my rear bumper from a junkyard for $225. The sideskirts I bought from Razzi.com for $220 shipped. I bought the grille for $15 and the spoiler for $50, both from junkyards. I bought hood louvers too, but the Autobody shop wants $800 to install them into my Euro's hood, while I can buy a new hood direct from GM for around $475...so we'll see. And that pretty much completes my exterior parts list. Goodluck with your project, keep us upDated!

they guy i emailed never emailed me back he wanted close to 200 for the whole kit. I found him on the sales section on this site but for some reason i cant find that thread anymore. I'll update when i can

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Hey ,

Yep it looks nice , but the Z-34 aint bad either :) I to have the full Razzi kit & a Z-34 Hood -- Mines a Euro/Z now .

I doing a Full brake upgrade Slotted/Drilled rotors all wheels and some BruteStop/Raybestos Pads to hall her down :shock:

Mark

razzi kit ugly??? well its not bad.. mark's car is actually pretty sweet. i'm going Z34 like everyone else is...... a buddy of mine is getting me wholesale Z34 bumper covers ar 125$ a piece. but the one main question i have is .... is the rear eggcrate behind the bumper cover in the rear different?? or is it trimmable to make it fit..

oh yea FYI the 90 euro inner signal lights are the same as the ones on the z34 they screw on the top and clip on the bottom.

oh yea the lumina is going black thanks for everyone that voted on the poll...

razzi kit ugly??? well its not bad.. mark's car is actually pretty sweet. i'm going Z34 like everyone else is...... a buddy of mine is getting me wholesale Z34 bumper covers ar 125$ a piece. but the one main question i have is .... is the rear eggcrate behind the bumper cover in the rear different?? or is it trimmable to make it fit..

oh yea FYI the 90 euro inner signal lights are the same as the ones on the z34 they screw on the top and clip on the bottom.

oh yea the lumina is going black thanks for everyone that voted on the poll...

razzi kit ugly??? well its not bad
I love the front and Rear but the sides where they stick out at the rear tire is my least fav. part ...

the one main question i have is .... is the rear eggcrate behind the bumper cover in the rear different?? or is it trimmable to make it fit..
well the Razzi is a fit over the current bumpers as for the Z body parts I really don't know .. sorry :?

mark's car is actually pretty sweet

I to started to go towards the 4 Door Z34 but I changed my mind it's too many "4 door Z34"s so I went with the razzi full ground fx's. So I'll do the Z34 styled 4 door and I may add mark's euro is sweet looking. Damn I should've repainted a different color.

I now have the Z34 grille installed, and I threw a euro spoiler on 'cause I can't stand a lum with no spoiler and I couldn't find a Z34 spoiler.

Good way to set it apart though man.. Like you said, too many 4 door zs out there.. This keeps it in the euro look but with edge.. Id like to fo a full z34 for myself, but I want to keep the rear panel lookin the way i does.. lol.. :lol:

Mark, try a set of Grand Prix SE ground FX.. the have a smooth, stock appearance.. Just a shot anyway.. :D

Well I guess I can live with it , got new Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors (4) on the way, got my pads today some Raybestos BrutStop for the front and some Bendix Titainums for the rear ....... :shock:

so it will STOP when there cold ...