• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D M N

• J

• Aaron

• Baddflash

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno! :lol:

look in my sig, in other words yes they'll be fine Just remember your copyin JTFDZN and Xtremelumina92!!! :D :twisted: j/k good luck there afew guys in MI doing this swap right now, i've only sen one tho in primer, again good luck you'll need it, Jay

and yours is the one i saw in primer! at first i was sortta mad that everyone started doing the z34 swap, but i dunno why. i think they look bad ass like this! nice job just gotta get a coat of paint on that bad boy. later Jay

OH PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN"T CUT HOLES IN THE FRONT BUMPER FOR FOGS?! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes I did cut holes.... Did you also notice that there's no seams? It's only two peices now, just the center piece is separate. I spent a lot of time on that bumper and I really did fight the idea of drilling holes but I'm glad I did now cause it really adds to the look. I've seen the foglights in the intake which I think looks bad, plus that opening is small enough especially with the Z grille.

I have the Z grille on the car now, but I'm undecided on it. It looks real good now especially sitting next to my other Lum (same grille) but I almost preferred the other one cause of airflow and it doesn't makes it look like a Corsica , Cavi or Beretta. I'm even thinking of making my own, just to be different and I want airflow through it. Although I think it makes a good winter front, sure looks a lot better than one.

with the front crossmemeber if thats what you want to call it, becasue the fronts of the two are not the same, like my Z34 grille can't be screwed down on the bottom, i mean it's not moving but it still doesn't have a place to screw them into. Later Jay

I have the Z grille on the car now, but I'm undecided on it.

The Euro grille might look good on it.

Those break so easy! I must have went thru 3 or 4 in the year or so I had mine. :shock:

with the front crossmemeber if thats what you want to call it, becasue the fronts of the two are not the same, like my Z34 grille can't be screwed down on the bottom, i mean it's not moving but it still doesn't have a place to screw them into. Later Jay

Ok so what modification did you have to do to make your car look so clean, with the z34 front end??

all euro/base model cladding or molding has to come off, if you don't do the rear end it'll look like ass becasue you'll still have the black molding with teh red/chrome strip in it , also when you take that off it fucks your paint so if you do it be very careful! hope this helps if your serious about doing this PM me and we can talk viz that new invention calle dthe phone! :D later Jay

like my Z34 grille can't be screwed down on the bottom, i mean it's not moving but it still doesn't have a place to screw them into. Later Jay

6677.jpg

All I had to do was move the clips to the outside holes. I'm not sure but I think there was some metal bracket in the spot for the Z-grille but it's been so long sice I did it.

i'm just gonna drill some holes! i love to vut weld and drill on my car, (wher eit can't be seen) later Jay

Dammit get some paint on the lumina, do it a wierd color too, i was gonna do mine in Zo6 electron blue but i backed out cuz i'm a pussy, i should ahve and regret it to this day. later jay

If I wanted to leave things mostly stock, I guess it's ready now. But I'm modifying a lot of things And have been driving it daily up until now so I've never had time to do it. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to take out a loan inorder to get everything done. I figure I need $10,000 to get it done the way I want it. I'll get it done sooner or latter.

the swap looks damned good, just whatever you do, dont call it a Z34, just call it a sexy ass euro. Calling it a Z34 in a way degrades the Z34 guys.

i mean, look at jays, his car looks awesome!!!

and i respect him for the work that it took, even if he is a biatch :twisted: