So.. Where's my Fuel Pump Relay?

Imp558

In my infinate wisdom I removed the cover on my RHS UEC so it wouldn't stop me from getting to the fuses and lost it. Today for the second time the Regal has failed to start when the temp dropped into the teens, there's no fuel at the rail so it's either A) Fuel Pump, B)Fuel Pump Relay, or C)PCM that doesn't like the cold. I'm assuming it's the PCM (First winter with this PCM) so I extracted it and have it on a heater but it'd be nice to know which of these is the relay so I can try swapping it if this doesn't work. It sould be one of the smaller ones but not sure if it's closest or furthest from the fender. Thanks in advance....

post-4528-143689146272_thumb.jpg

there's no fuel at the rail so it's either A) Fuel Pump, B)Fuel Pump Relay, or C)PCM that doesn't like the cold.

You forgot D) fuel pump wire harness including fuel pump fuse(s), E) failed fuel pump, F) frozen or plugged fuel filter, G) failed fuel pressure regulator, and H) plugged fuel pump sock.

• 2 weeks later...

So now I replaced the fuel pump (It was bad 0 continuity with a meter) And it's hard starting If the car sits for more than a few minutes. Now the temperature dropped down to 20 degrees And no start again. When I did the fuel pump the sock looked good And I put a brand new Bosch pump in. Has anybody ever had a Filter do this only when it gets cold? Tomorrow I'm replacing the filter and inspecting / Continuity On all the wires.