Hello w-body.com

NIHL8ION

I've come across some useful info here & there searching around on the net, so figured I'd start an account up on here since I am a fellow w-body owner... Is this forum even very active at all anymore though?

What do you mean by active? We are not a huge forum but our member base is pretty active. And we have 2 Nationals meets every year, plus the Chicagoland guys get their meets together several times per year.

And welcome!

What do you mean by active? We are not a huge forum but our member base is pretty active. And we have 2 Nationals meets every year, plus the Chicagoland guys get their meets together several times per year.

And welcome!

- Cool that's all I was curious about, before I made my account I was doing a little poking around and it just didn't look very current... Thanks for the response and welcome :biggrin:

Welcome! I kinda miss my sedan, even as rusty as it was :lol: I keep thinking in the back of my head that I'll find a clean one and snag it, but there are too many other cars I'd like to have first! And yes, this forum is pretty active, lots of members that have been around for years that have way too much knowledge :thumbsup:

Welcome! I kinda miss my sedan, even as rusty as it was :lol: I keep thinking in the back of my head that I'll find a clean one and snag it, but there are too many other cars I'd like to have first! And yes, this forum is pretty active, lots of members that have been around for years that have way too much knowledge :thumbsup:
I got mine for free after it sat for a few years in my father's back yard, I charged the battery and it lit right up, From there I blew a rear brake line pulling it out, fixed that, changed oil, did some main't, replaced intake gaskets, etc. - It's been a good dependable car for me for the last year I've owned it, fixed it, and upgraded here and there... Descent power and great mileage for what it is, I can't complain... That's a sick looking coupe in your sig, I've always liked those :cheers:

Thanks man! I've had 6 Ws :willynilly:

'94 cutlass vert

'90 TGP

crusty sedan

crusty SE

current GTP

Current monte carlo

AAAAaaaaand I hope to pick up another sometime in the next few years. either a GP sedan, or another vert (depending on if at any point theres a baby in the foreseeable future :lol: )

Welcome! That car looks awesome on those Caddy wheels. Where in IL are you? We just had a meet this past weekend.
Thanks bro :biggrin: Your lumina looks sweet with those monte/impala wheels on it as well ! :cheers: I'm in Darien, IL Currently

Thanks bro :biggrin: Your lumina looks sweet with those monte/impala wheels on it as well ! :cheers: I'm in Darien, IL Currently

Thanks! I loved how it looked with those wheels, I wish I never let that car go.

Keep an eye out in the Events section, we'll be sure to have another meet in this area in a month or 2

Welcome! What's a wbody? :biggrin:
lolz

Thanks! I loved how it looked with those wheels, I wish I never let that car go.

Keep an eye out in the Events section, we'll be sure to have another meet in this area in a month or 2

Nice, I will definitely try to make it out to the next one :)

Dang, that's one of the best looking sedans I've seen.

Welcome!!!

Thank You

welcome, i agree, very clean sedan, most of the 4 doors i see driving around are complete rust buckets that no one cares about.

Thanks & IKR - ALL the ones around my area are POS rusted out junk!

Welcome to the forum! Nice sedan! Very hard to find many first gens around here :(