New member. 96 cutlass supreme

OneBadCutt

Hello all. New to the forums, but not new to these cars. I own a 96 cutlass supreme 2dr 3100, leather dual climate. Had one when I was 16 as a first car and loved it. My father wrecked it 3 months after I got it. Now almost a decade later I found one with 97k miles on her owned by an old couple and picked it up. Hope I can be of service because I have worked on alot of These GM cars.

I am not planning on modding this car in any way. Except for an exhaust. I plan on pulling the dual bumper off a 93 3.4 DOHC car and painting it, keeping it stock in appearence. And also a subtle spoiler, any factory recomendations? I thought about one off a newer impala or Malibu. (Please no giant aluminum ones ;) )

Thanks!!

Edited by OneBadCutt

I have this 05 malibu spoiler just sitting in the trunk. I kinda like it. Just not really sure lol. I have the luggage rack spoiler off a DOHC car. But that's to many holes to drill and looks kinda dumb lol.

post-8840-143689135775_thumb.jpg

post-8840-143689135787_thumb.jpg

If you want a subtle spoiler that looks nice on these cars, pick up a factory set of lip tails and a factory lip spoiler.

Il look into those. I think the rear window louvers would look great, but I haven't found anyone who makes them.

Let me get with the wife lol. This is my awesome looking DD. my project is a 97 eclipse gst. Going to stroke the 2L to a 2.3L with an entire list of mods that would take to long to list. I'm going for 400whp on that.

Work and full time student takes up 99% of the time now.

I like the look of the Malibu spoiler! How many Cutlass Supremes came with a factory optioned rear spoiler, besides the Flipped-Up Tail Lights and added center Trunk Piece?

I don't even think the Cutlass Supreme SX's or FE3 Phantom's were stock, but added Dealer Packages.

Anyone know out there?