Shifter "T"handle

Aron Nance

Juju had a small fire in the interior of her '94 Cutlass convertible (Lovey Dovey) and am in process of sourcing items to repair. Just got a pristine (with some little work) console, that was heavily damaged. Carpet in driver's area B-A-D-L-Y damaged, need total carpet replacement. At the moment, really need the leather covered "T" handle shifter that was burnt badly, including the plastic insert. Anyone have an extra?????

Aron Nance

Dallas, TX

Find yourself a Cadillac STS shift knob, looks better and is less likely to be knocked out of gear from your knee accidently hitting the button on the Cutlass T handle.

PICT0002-57.jpg

I think I tossed mine...I'm a little south of you in Austin. The local yard has gotten in 3 CS convertibles in the past 8 months though.

Karen: Nope, from East Dallas, out by White Rock Lake. Several years ago visited Pittsburgh (20 or so) and was amazed at how beautiful it was from the restaurant up on the hill overlooking the river.! Regards!

Aron

Looks to be what I need. I bet this gets interesting, coming from the North Country! How 'bout a price, including shipping. Am trying to amass parts (have the console, and repaired it myself - looks good) and get to a local upholsterer fairly close; he will have to replace carpet, it is literally toast!!!! acdoodle@sbcglobal.net might be easier, although we will be headed out to Springfield, IL for the Olds Club of America Nationals Sunday, so may take a bit for me to respond to you. Really appreciate your response!

Aron Nance

Dallas, TX

No I was wondering but I know an Aaron Nance from Pittsburgh so I wondered that louder.....Anyway...a few of the restaurants

closed :( The LeMont is still there. Sorry...off topic!