Will a 2000 3100 V6 work in my 1995 Olds Cutlass Supreme

kbrown112993

Hey guys this is my first time using this forum I need your help, I have a 1995 Olds Cutlass Supreme, my engine blew, and I have found a 2000 3100 V6 with only 88,000 miles on it for 500 dollars, would it be able to work on my 95 Cutty???

I think it would.... Thought you'd probably have to swap the top end (intake, etc) and accessories over. I'm not the most familiar with changes with the 3100 over the years.

could use it as-is and work around a few issues(EGR, coolant temp sensor), or use from the LIM upwards from the 95 on top of the 00 block/heads.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys this is my first time using this forum I need your help, I have a 1995 Olds Cutlass Supreme, my engine blew, and I have found a 2000 3100 V6 with only 88,000 miles on it for 500 dollars, would it be able to work on my 95 Cutty???
I hav a 2002 3.4 n my 97 monte use ur original tb

Sum 2000 3.1s had piston issues so try to hear it run first