I'm new here. Here's my car pictures...

GrandPrix98GT

Nice GP. How much are those black things above the windows? Welcome to the greatest show on earth...oh wait...that's that Ringling Bros. thing. Well...welcome the the circus. Stay away from they elephants, they might poop on you.

Alter Ego Says:

:withstupid:

GrandPrix98GT, very impressive! I've like what you've done!

Ditch the front plate and the rear dealer badging and you'll be sent to run; I've done so on my vehicles without issues.

Planning on using some drop springs? There's a local white GP with a 1.75" stance and it's sweet with his 18" wheels.

<----- not a fan of 4drs.

Don't mind the tools on this board... they don't know better.

Like MaroonRegal said, it can get hectic but glad you signed on!

- Erik

Impressive work. The silver-on-black with the air-dam inserts looks pretty sharp, and likewise with the wheels. It's a tasteful combination as opposed to multiple appearance textures and colors on cars from people that don't know any better. As for the license plate, oh well...it's a license plate. Having to pretend to a cop that you don't care about your car enough to worry about why your plate is missing is a pain-in-the-ass. I been there...and had to put the plate back on...and being that my car is so recognizable in my area, they'd pull me over again in a heartbeat.

Good luck with it.

I do love my Cutty and always will! The thing is that I have been eye balling the prix's lately. I like your color scheme...looks very clean.

People are commenting on the license plate thing. I got pulled over last year by a NY State Trooper just because of my tint and the front license plate being removed. So I dropped my pride and put it back on. :x Its not worth the hassle, but it surely takes away from the beauty of the front of the car.

Oh yeah...welcome!!!

Redfox340, i'll be taking the dealership badge off here soon.. it'll only take about 10 minutes, tops.

and about dropping it any, yes, i think i am gonna do that in the future, too big of a gap in the front for me, but i dunno how much too drop her.

and for everyone else, i've wanted to take the front plate off.. but its too much of a big deal around here. kid with a 86 Monte Carlo doesnt have his and he received 2 tickets in 2 days for no front plate. its not worth the trouble to me, oh well

and thanks everyone for the positive comments :D

Redfox340, i'll be taking the dealership badge off here soon.. it'll only take about 10 minutes, tops.

and about dropping it any, yes, i think i am gonna do that in the future, too big of a gap in the front for me, but i dunno how much too drop her.

Well, I would check around the Gen II forums to find a good ride height you like.

Eibach, ST Lowering, and Sprint all give you a 1.5" - 1.75" inch drop.

Also, Held Motorsports has adjustable front and rear coil-overs for the Gen II's; something to consider for ride height.

Perhaps you may want to measure and visually get an idea how far to lower.

and for everyone else, i've wanted to take the front plate off.. but its too much of a big deal around here. kid with a 86 Monte Carlo doesnt have his and he received 2 tickets in 2 days for no front plate. its not worth the trouble to me, oh well.

Yeah, don't worry about it; it's really based from state to state.

With both the MC and the VR6 being flashy cars, I haven't recieved even a warning for no front plate.

Do what you can and want to do! Keep us posted on those springs!

- Erik

how come in some of the pics u covered up your plate but the opthers u didnt???

actually, its just the flash on a couple pictures that covered up my plate. i havent had time to cover up my plate number yet.

Where are you at in Ohio?

in the Dayton area..

-Matt

i want new rims, but i'm gonna be waiting on getting those. yeah, mine are scratched up, but i'm still happy with them, they still look good. i cant complain... i'm 17 and in h.s.

engine mods soon. woo hoo