Found the previous owner of my car.

redgrandprix

i found the previous owner of my tgp but he is no longer on the tgpforums website and hasn't responded to my msg on facebook. I'm trying to get ahold of him to gain a better understanding of my car. his name on the tgpforums site was Crash i'm not sure if he is on here. any input on how i should get ahold of him?

I actually found the previous owner of the HHR...since there was a piece of junk mail under the seat with his name/address on it. I looked him up on Facebook, and he's like in his late 60's. I don't think he cares where his leased car went though. :lol:

i found the previous owner of my z. he's been extremely helpful with understanding my cars history and all the upgrades that were installed. he even offered to sell me the chrome wheels he had for it that have been sittin in his garage for the past 7 years.

i already feel like i stalked after looking him up on facebook and then looking up his phone number but i only want to call him as a last resort, the list of uprgrades to the car seems to show that there has been a lot of work done but its mostly the boost controller's settings i want to know and after seeing the list of upgrades he has done i'm not sure he did them all

• 3 weeks later...

i did email him and got no response, but phonecall prevailed his wife said she would have him call me back and that he would be glad to talk about the mechanical side of things