Hud doesnt seem to be adjusted properly, can it be adjusted?

m0sh_man

If i look real hard and raise my head and try to see anything from it i can see what its displaying, but as of right now its not tilted at the right angle to display anything on the windshield, Is there anyway to adjust it so i can see what its displaying?

my DIC isnt working properly either, it keeps saying MIS something or other, when i try to reset it.

matthew

You're not restting the DIC properly..that's why it's saying MISS OP.

As far as the HUD, there should be a slider on the RIGHT side of the hud that adjusts the height.

it adjusted it alittle bit, but it still isnt displaying on the windshield, If i get out of the car and look down the windshield from the roofline, i can see it alittle bit. do i need to take the assembly off and work on it? does the entire dash have to come off to work on the HUD?

matthew

it adjusted it alittle bit, but it still isnt displaying on the windshield, If i get out of the car and look down the windshield from the roofline, i can see it alittle bit. do i need to take the assembly off and work on it? does the entire dash have to come off to work on the HUD?

matthew

I believe you only need to remove the "dash pad" to access the HUD to work on it..should be a few screws under the instrument panel, then there is one 10mm bolt kinda inline w/ the glove box latch that you'll need to remove and it should pop right off(been a while since I removed mine...sorry I can't be more specific)