pinstripe removal

cutsup1996

I want to know the best tools and remover to take off pinstripes with. I have wanted to do this for some time but haven't found out yet and I am not gonna play around with it and phuck up. Whoever has done this please tell me what you did and how it turned out. I am sure there is prolly a thread for this somewhere but I am not looking so please don't give me a hard time fellas. Appreciate anyone's help.

On a warm day, I went out, and got my fingernail under one end of it, and started pulling on it. It would break off, so I would just use my fingernail to get it going again. Then I used gasoline to get the sticky off, making sure to wash the car right after putting gas on it

I have a buddie who works at a chrysler dealership, so I went to his wash bay, and he used a super hot blow dryer, and we just pealed it off. We washed it after that, and there was none of that extra shit stuck on it.

An extension cord, a hair dryer, your finger nials and maybe a credit card. Just take your time and heat them up a little seciton at a time. Thats how I did mine. Once you heat them up, they come right off. Good Luck.