Quater window Weathestip - Fix?

pshojo

I am need of help/advise. I dropped and raised my convertible top and heard wind noise. Looked at the quarter window and noticed it popped out of placement. What can I do to fix this? I don't want to try to fix this and break it any further.

post-5429-143689109988_thumb.jpg

I did see that post, which is a great one. I'm wanteing to replace the quarter window weatherstrip after seeing this.

This is second convertible that the quarter window fell out of place and I sold the car because I didn't know how to fix it. My current car is too nice to sell.

so any experience on the weatherstrip that wraps around the window.

I just went out and looked at mine and it looks like the weather strip around that window just slides on and off. Looks like it would be an easy fix.

Maybe that weatherstrip around that window was old and brittle and came off.

Steve those are the F body replacements. Click on the link I posted in this thread. I have an entire thread about how to take the F body sweeps and put them in a 'vert.

Looks like if you lower the quarter window, and half lower the top, you should be able to pop that weatherstripping back into place.