Jump to content

What is this part??

John M

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 95cutlassv3rt said:

It is a 2 port housing and there is no LQ1 cars at any yards in Maine, they scrap everything that is 15 years old or older. I couldnt repair it, it broke again, I bought a 1 1/4" NPT pipe tap... We shall see how this idea turns out.

Gotcha.  If I have an extra one, I can send it to you.  But, if I don't, I can't as I also need spares for both of my LQ1 cars.  Let me check.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2012 at 5:20 AM, John M said:

Yes yes Thank you. I wanted to call it a water inlet, but it would not search/find without the number. looks like I will see if the HTS 2000 (alum weld) will work on this before I buy any part. It is paid for.


The correct part # will be 10130907.  It will be the 2 port design for the RPO coded KC4 engine oil cooler.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...