Gravel Roads

Mizouse

Okay, so anyone that lives on a gravel road, or has driven on a gravel road, knows that its nearly impossible to keep a car even remotely clean. I happen to live on a gravel road, so there is no escaping it. I don't know what it is, but my Cutlass seems to collect more gravel dust across the bumper and back of trunk than any other car I have owned. Even when I drive like 5mph, it still collects back there. Just wondered if anyone knows of any products that will like repel dust or something. I've heard of such products that claim they do so, but have never seen any. If anyone has any first hand knowledge, that would be great.

i drive down a 3/4 mile long dirty driveway constantly also. i end up just giving up on keeping the car clean. i wish there was some kinda wax that totally repelled dust

i live on a loose dirt road now try keepin ur car clean no matter what color and if your car is low have fun tryin to dive down it cause of all the holes a stock height ridin car bottoms out if not driving right

ive bottomed out my front end alot on my street alone i got some major holes in my street

when i had the work done to my car i parked down the street in the store parking lot so i wouldnt have to worrie but that sucked when it was raining out