Razzi bodykit for '93 euro?

Lovemealumina

ok so im having a hard time finding a reputable site that still sells the bodykit for this gen of lumina, i want it on my '93 euro and i have to go with Razzi as there are no z34's for parts here in maine lol, snow and rain tend to destroy them ;] any help you lumina fans?

i just read reviews on them..all 1 out of 5 stars =\ people say they send broken parts, dont refund for broken parts, send them to wrong addresses, overcharge, and just neglect any attempt the customer makes at trying to get their product.

There was a guy about a year ago who was trying to give one away and there were no takers. Do some searching and see if he still has it. I think he was posting pictures of saws to give a hint of its potential fate. Razzi kit is extremly ugly imo please dont do it.

i just read reviews on them..all 1 out of 5 stars =\ people say they send broken parts, dont refund for broken parts, send them to wrong addresses, overcharge, and just neglect any attempt the customer makes at trying to get their product.

hmm, i have heard some issues, but most of them were because people weren't aware that fiberglass kits need work to fit a car perfectly, and overcharging, you really can't complain about that because people have an option to go elsewhere, I hate when people complain about that haha

There was a guy about a year ago who was trying to give one away and there were no takers. Do some searching and see if he still has it. I think he was posting pictures of saws to give a hint of its potential fate. Razzi kit is extremly ugly imo please dont do it.

Why don't you like it? I actually kind of thought it looked nice of the lumina, but don't like many of their other kits

No, not the same. However I don't mind how the Razzi kit looks myself. I think Indeendentfool had one he could not sell for the life of him, don't know if he still has it or not.

well i dont get the difference other than the fog light holes on the front end of the razzi kit and the extra slot for the second exhaust tip on the rear in the z34 body.