Hello from Wisconsin!

Fraschy

Hello, my name is Whitney, I have an account on grandprixforums.net, and decided to join this site too since there are WAY more cars here like mine. I have a black 1994 Grand Prix GTP. I look forward to learning more stuff here. :)

You lucky son of a gun Aweb. lol. I am from Sheboygan..neat to see others from Wisconsin. I like the gpf.net, but will be spending more time here now, since I can learn a lot more over here!

Welcome to the forum! You don't see many first-gen GPs on other sites because they like the wrong generations. :lol:
Welcome, this site is better than GPF. That site sucks in general anyway

:lol:I think I'm still a member on GPF a.k.a "ClubGP 2.0", haven't been there in a while but it seems on those sites you're not cool unless you have a 2nd gen w/ HIDs, lowered, and a 3.4 pulley. BLAH

People here are cool, you'll like it here. Even though I'm one of the few 2nd gen owners here, I really like seeing all the clean 1st gens. I miss my 1990 SE, and I had an obsession with the "vin x" engine back then.

Welcome!

why am I lucky?

Because you have me as a fan. jk. Because of your car. You remind me of Charlie Sheen by the way.

I am already loving it over here. That is so true about gpf, they all love roof rails, lowered cars, and tinted tails...lol.

What restaurant did you get the pizza from Cully?