Changing the Two-Tone on My Regal

pwmin

You must not have seen many VHT jobs then lol

I think he's seen a few...

I've seen people who prep and follow the steps correctly and it comes out pretty well, but I tend to agree that almost any bodyshop paint job is going to look nicer.

ugh, I've spent so much time trying to figure this color out and have tried so many different colors. With all the money I've spent, I should have just ordered a $30 shipped spray can from automotivetouchup or something. I think I finally found an almost exact match...FORD REDFIRE. I just finished my last coat and am getting ready to clear it. Looks like it might be just a tad darker, but that's okay...better than being lighter IMO. I got rid of the silver below the molding strip. I'll see how it turns out if I'm going to paint the little silver/gray strip above it or not. It's going to be dark soon, so I'll have to get pictures tomorrow night.

yeah, probably, but I'm impatient, lol

It takes 10 minutes and costs $25?

After getting custom mixed touch up paint from auto paint supply stores the last few times I've needed it, I'll never get it anywhere else...

It takes 10 minutes and costs $25?

After getting custom mixed touch up paint from auto paint supply stores the last few times I've needed it, I'll never get it anywhere else...

okay, well I like to figure things out myself...maybe that's a better explanation, lol

I think he's seen a few...

I've seen people who prep and follow the steps correctly and it comes out pretty well, but I tend to agree that almost any bodyshop paint job is going to look nicer.

Werd. VHT doesn't even come close to bodyshop job.