drl/fog light housing replacement

Impulseblue06gto

Hey guys one of my fogs is completely messed up and it seems stock replacements are a bit expensive and I will need 2 of them anybody tried the led drl lights seen on ebay? I am considering them since I hear the stock replacements eventually will leak again due to their design.

I would suggest these, and I am pretty sure this is the exact set I have

http://www.pilotautomotive.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=27130

you can just wire them up to your factory wiring and run them from the factory switch

EDIT : oops didn't read your sig I don't think those will work for your car, but I can attest to the quality of Pilot lights if you can find some that will fit!

Edited by blackgtp95

One of mine was filled with water and looked like crap so I got one off of ebay. It was from a company called US Autoparts. I believe I payed $38 and it looks and fits EXACTLY like the stock one. I am very happy with it. I have had it for a year and it still looks brand new. They send me emails all the time so if you want me to find you a discount code I can.

Oh yeah and it was for my 03 Regal GS

How is an LT1 a V10?

it can't be...LT1 is an 8-cylinder engine in the shape of a V (i'm being facetious) and V10 is the model designation...V means 4WD fullsize and 10 means 1/2-ton :D, you know like they used to say like C/K10...they started using R/V in 87 and used them until the GMT400's came out, so 1-tons, full-size blazers and suburbans were R/V through 91

confusing enough?

Edited by pwmin