New Signal Switch - PITA

grandprix104

Well I just got finished installing my new signal switch. Total cost $52 for the switch from AutoZone and $40 in rental pullers that will be refunded. 3 hours of work in the dark with a flashlight. It works though now, maybe I'll write a review on how to do it.

I'd really like for you to do that. If you do, please be detailed not only about the turn signal switch, but about removal and reinstallation of the parts in the way, so that if we need to remove that crap for any other reason, the info's there.

Thanks,

Scott

mine went bad right after i got my cutty.

bill came to alot more than what you had to pay.

i forget the exact cost though.

sure am thankful for this forum and the resources associated with it on many of the other things i have fixed.

Monty

Yeah I had to put one in each of my previous cars. Heck.. the one in my Cutlass damn near started a fire when it went out for some reason. It started smoking and such.. then the mechanic said it was all charred when he took it out. The bill for those, if I remember right, was somewhere around $150.