03 monte carlo cd stuck in deck...

joecutlass

that would be the only way...you should probably make 100% sure that the eject button isnt just stuck a little...press it a lot lol...either that or get a new CD and headunit

Yea you would need to remove the radio and disassemble it to get the cd out. Not to difficult if its a single disk cd player. There may be a problem with the unit itself though, if so the disk will just get stuck again.

more than likely there is a piece of the "protective disk covering" that ripped off of the front of the player and is lodged in there somehow...

that protective covering is on the stock HUs...so dumb, it almost happened on mine until i ripped it off because it wouldve gotten lodged in there...

but yeah, just take the top off if at all possible...ive never taken mine apart...and just rip that covering off if it is the problem...BE SURE to be careful inside the player, bump the wrong thing and your disks will skip like a mofo...happened to my buddy

more than likely there is a piece of the "protective disk covering" that ripped off of the front of the player and is lodged in there somehow...

that protective covering is on the stock HUs...so dumb, it almost happened on mine until i ripped it off because it wouldve gotten lodged in there...

but yeah, just take the top off if at all possible...ive never taken mine apart...and just rip that covering off if it is the problem...BE SURE to be careful inside the player, bump the wrong thing and your disks will skip like a mofo...happened to my buddy

:think: