The Brad Mans Q and A Forum

Bradsmobile

I have been a Mechanic for along time and I have worked on exotics, german, japs, to american standards. I don't care if it's 1965 or 2005 a car is a car. Systems change put the principles are the same. Fuel, spark, air, timing. Just that simple. Fuel check with pressure gauge, Spark a ignition light, air it will still run without maf sensor but not good, timing copression check or take off the belt cover. JUST THAT EASY

Here is my question:

I was about to go to work this morning, the bike was idling and getting warm and I was gearing up, but noticed I barely had a tail light. I decided that wasnt safe and rolled it back in the garage. I gave it another shot as I was about to leave in the car and noticed that the taillight looked great without the engine running, but when I started the engine, Its brightness started fading till it was barely visible.

Important to the story is the fact that I have an LED Tail Light with integrated turn signals.

I got home and checked voltage running and and with just the key on. Key on voltage was 12.5 and Idling voltage was 13.3 I started to scratch my head. I also hooked the tail light to the battery of my girlfriends running car with jumper cables and it lit up great. I measured the voltage across her battery terminals and it was over 14V. I tried revving the bike and the tail light started getting visible again, but it was pulse-y

Obviously the tail light is not liking the power its getting from the bike while its running, so I'm kinda thinking it might be a regulator/rectifier type thing, but the fact that it was delivering a logical amount of voltage has me stumped. Does this seem indicative of a failing/failed regulator/rectifier

What be yo answer?

Also, I was having trouble taking the wheels off my car. I did what the internet said and rubbed the lugnuts with butter first, then burned it off with a torch, then sprayed the lugnuts with hairspray. I think it made it worse!!! I'm using the biggest pipe wrench my dad has (its almost 4 feet long) and I cant get them off!!! Someone told me to use an impact wrench, but I dont have that, so I just had my mom hit the lugnuts with Ivory soap in a tube sock (I heard it has to be ivory brand) while I pulled on the wrench. NO LUCK! I'm totally stumped at this point

Brad, I've added those magnets around the fuel line, a tornado in the intake, slick-50 in the oil, inflated my tires but I still can't get 45 mpg like I should based on the instructions. I was thinking of getting 4 packs of those stick-on portholes for the fenders and a big wing for the trunk, and one of those 6" exhaust tips. Can you help?

Nothing I can find on this account says its spam.... however please if you are not a bot/spam please explain yourself....

Q: How much was a loaf of Brad in 1975? Humor & Jokes. ... Assuming that

procuring a loaf of Brad involves cutting down a Brad in his prime, ...