standard options on Grand Prix

GPdriver1986

I see you saw my previous post, lol, I'm still mad and so are my friends. You know how Pontiacs have that little panel on the door that says Grand Prix well since mine doesn't have power locks or power windows there is just a little Pontiac symbol, my friend thought it was the button for the power windows.

Standard Features:

Air Conditioning

AM/FM Audio System

Automatic 3-Speed Transmission

Power Brakes

Power Steering

Special Seats

Tinted Glass

Velour/Cloth Seats

2.3L I4 DOHC 16V FI Engine

14 Inch Wheels

Does anyone here even have that? How many of those things were made? I thought W-Bodies were a V6 platform. I guess the earlier Luminas had some 4 bangers though...so whatever.

Does anyone here even have that? How many of those things were made? I thought W-Bodies were a V6 platform. I guess the earlier Luminas had some 4 bangers though...so whatever.

Thats is the Quad4 engine used in the 90-91 Cutlass and GP's, the Lumina had a 2.2 in 93 and a 2.5 I4 90-92

I had assumed that a 2.3L DOHC was the "Quad4." But does anyone on this site have one? If that was "standard" in a GP, then why do most of them have the 3.1L (or 2.8L) V6, which, from what I can tell, is less powerful but more reliable.