blaze performance>>>????

stlunatics2oo3

okay i am wonderin who else ordered or traded for stbs and air intakes from blaze performance since i have not got mine yet?

i am not rushin perfection but damn its been 2 weeks waiting for this stuff.

and since justin will not respond to my ims i am figurin he is workin or avoiding me but i have been told he will not rip any one off so i guess my question is who else haven't recieved there stbs??

and if justin can respond and tell us what the hell is goin on ??

thanks

Jeremy

two weeks? damn - well i wouldnt worry too much. Id trust him more than anybody else on the net. I got mine just fine after the post office located where they sent them :roll: That just teaches you to used UPS or FEDEX

Yep still waiting here too.

Been about 2.5 weeks already, and he said he shipped them all out on friday (the third), but even the slowest service would of had them on my doorstep in 5 days. Then he told stlunatics2003 that "...and im resending today.... you should have it by monday. "

:(

Im not mad or anything, but that appears to be the last post on that, then he dissappeared. Guess ill go back to the waiting game.

[edit]Apparently he did go to Florida, from sunday of last week till friday. He hasnt been on the board since Oct. 5. Hope he comes back soon.[/edit]

John

I RETURN...

Talk about a HORRIBLE Trip!!! Went to Florida for business on friday... Denver Intl Airport decided to blow up my bag, ruining my laptop, digicam and most of my clothes cuz i had a little alarm clock in my bag that was beeping and i had a bunch of wires and such fromt he laptop and the camera inthere and i guess they thaught it was a bomb. So i arrived in Florida with a T-Shirt, 3 socks and one pair of good shoes with some burn/scuff marks on it. Everything else was toast. It sucked. So i had no money in florida cuz i had to use it all to buy clothes so i had something to wear to the business convention.

As far as the STBs are concerend, John92Lumina, FedEx Says your front should get there tomarrow. Topless, yours should show up by Wensday, stlunatics2oo3, yours also should be there tomarrow. John92lumina, you are getting both the HD front and rear. As are you stlunatics2oo3. Topless, your getting the front and im waiting on an idea of how i need to bend a new rear for you so that we wont have that problem. Also, cuz of your issue, if there is anything else you need, i will be glad to include it. Perhaps some poly dogbones???

everything was shipped fedex ground.

Sorry for not being around the board, I had intended to but since the airline decided to blow up my bag, they destroyed my laptop so i had no way to get online. They are, however, cutting me a check for the damaged equipment and clothes and i was able to get them to agree to doing a data recovery onmy hard drive.

- Justin

yeah, they didnt demolish it... they just "popped it open" according to the airline... they put it in this nifty little metal box then POP!!! and all i could see through the little window was peices of laptop and shreds of clothes.

they are cutting me a decent check though... last i heard was something like 2300 for the laptop, clothes, digi cam and other misc things.

- Justin

And we wonder why the airlines have no money. No customers...and then they blow up the luggage of people who do buy their services.

I need to do that, but put my compaq p-150 laptop in there and after its blown up tell them it was worth 1000 bucks. hahaha, and my polo shirts...yeah thats what I wear, lots of polo shirts:) I think those are the expensive ones anyway, what do I know?